Deadline: We continuously review exhibition submissions, so there is no deadline!
What we are looking for: Good Sport is focused on providing a space for emerging artists to show their work, no matter the medium. We are interested in showing work that shows how you are relating to the world right now as an artist. What excites you? What makes you want to riot? What calms you? We want to see what you care about through your work.
We accept both solo and group exhibition submissions.
- Artist Bio (100 word max)
- Artist Statement (100 word max)
- Proposal (1 page max)
- Image List (title, artist, size, medium)
- All above saved into a single pdf file titled Yourlastname_Submission (for group exhibitions just include the main contact’s last name)
- 5- 10 images that correspond to your image list. This can include sketches, in progress work, previous work and work for this specific exhibition
- If your images are too large, you can zip them into a folder titled Yourlastname_Images
- If you are submitting video work, include a link to your video in your image list. (5 min max)
- Your Submission should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with Exhibition Submission in the subject line
If you have an questions, feel free to contact us 🙂 We are excited to see what you have in store for us!